Friday, September 10, 2010

STAC (am i actually here?)

I am proud to say i survived the first two days of STAC! As I was walking into the STAC room for the first time, not as a younger sister of a STACIE, but an actual STACIE myself, everything seemed even more foreign, and strange then ever before, and yet, I have never felt so "in" place, like I truly belonged. I have imagined what being in STAC would be like, and wondered what STAC actually was for the past 4 years of my life, and although I still don't really know, i do know this: STAC is without a doubt the coolest, craziest and most interesting class i will ever take!


So far we have watched the first episode of the Prisoner (a 1960's mini series about, I'm really not sure what), have become secret agents assigned to a secret mission, watched a clip from the second James Bond movie From Russia with Love, and learned how to cheat(artistically of course). Now, the question is; What will we do next?!  

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... more of the same I suppose. It is nice having a Kalman around for another four years. I like you guys.

    ReplyDelete