Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 1..

I never blog, and I don't even know why, because I really do like to write. Maybe it's that I just like writing fiction, or maybe I'm lazy. Or maybe I just don't think what I have to say really interests anyone. I think it's a combination of all three.  But I have found a solution. I guess you could say it's a daily practice. I've been inspired by the holiday season, and have decided I need to remind myself of how great my life is, and how lucky I am. So, as my daily practice I am going to post one thing everyday for a whole year, that I am thankful for. The rules aren't strict. If I miss a day, I'll just make it up the next. I can write one word or 3 paragraphs. It doesn't matter. What's important is that at the end of the year, I will have 365 reasons to be thankful, and I think that's pretty cool.

Day 1: I am thankful that I have the kind of friends that I can film a movie with for 5 hours after school. And a quite amazing movie if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. So, wil you tag this as a practice or a log?

    Can't wait to see this film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'm not sure. I have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete