Sunday, October 17, 2010

If I Ever...

I finally can say that I, Sabrina Kalman, have made a Be Kind Rewind Movie! 


When Luke announced in class that we where doing Be Kind Rewind Movies everyone was so excited, but naturally, being a newbie, I was thinking... What on earth are Be Kind Rewind Movies??!! Then, of course after Luke explained what they were I was thinking... How on earth is this possible??!! It seemed pretty crazy that we were expected to plan and film a movie in a total of 4 periods! Though, in the end, just like most of the things we've done so far in STAC, it all works out. Although it was a challenge, and we definitely came across our fair share of obstacles, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it went. Yes, we where constantly sprinting from one end of the school to another, and had to deal with several suspicious teachers (who honestly seemed disappointed that they couldn't get us in trouble), but like I said before, it all worked out (and the fun never stopped).


Afterwards, getting to actually watch the movies was the cherry on top. They where hysterical! I laughed so hard I cried.
I had more fun in those three periods than I have had in three whole weeks of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment